Friday, September 17, 2010

Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. Closes Out NYFW


Gwen Stefani debuted her L.A.M.B. Spring 2011 collection at the Lincoln Center to close out New York Fashion Week.

Gwennie, speaking on putting the show together, "I love doing a fashion show. It's more dramatic, more theatrical. ... It's great. With fashion, I'm now asking if I can play in your house, even though I didn't grow up in your neighborhood. I try not to cry. It's not that I'm so happy or so sad, I think it's just the natural release."

Enjoy more flix of Gwen along with a few looks from the collection......


 How CUTE!!! That Kingston is tooooo fly!

Gwen clearly was inspired by Africa for this collection. LOVING the bold prints and patterns...reminds me of my childhood (NIGERIA!!!!).

Images: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment