Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kelly Osbourne Not Over Break-Up With Ex


Awwwwww, Kelly! 

While as a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show yesterday, Kelly Osbourne spoke on her break-up with former fiancé Luke Worrall, which she says was her second heartbreak in life but by far the worst:
"It's been the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with in a long time, and I'm not over it. A small part of me wanted to still be with him, but it's not right/ We weren't happy anymore. I had to go to the next step in my life, and so did he.

I was going to marry him. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, and a part of me still really does, but there is a huge part of me that doesn't. I need a man that's going to stand next to me and say, 'I don't care what anyone else says that's my girlfriend, shut-up. And not many people will do that.

I do not want to date anyone. Although I have been rumored to been dating Chace Crawford. I don't believe I've ever met him. So that's kind of cool."
How many of us know that feeling oh so well???

Time heals it...TRUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment