Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kim Kardashian And LaLa Vazquez Support Each Other.....


.....unless you thought differently!

Kim Kardashian took to her personal blog to set the record straight about her and LaLa Vazquez having competing shows air at the same time on Sunday night. Apparently, Kim was receiving lots of tweets asking why she wasn't supporting LaLa's new show by tweeting her followers to watch it. Here is Kim's response:
Lala and I had a girls’ night and decided to have some Photo Booth fun, LOL. Always a good laugh!

I’ve been seeing a lot of tweets saying I’m not supportive of Lala because I didn’t tweet about her show, even though I blogged! But I want to let you guys know that I am 100% supportive of my friends, and they know that, but since I have my own show on at the same time on a different network I am contractually obligated to promote that via my Twitter. I can’t tweet about her show, just like she can’t tweet about mine, but we completely support each other. Lala is one of my closest friends, I was a part of her bridal party at her wedding and threw her her bachelorette party, which you will see on her show! I support her in everything she does, both personally and professionally.

Love u La! I guess two best friends having two different shows at the same time is a great problem to have!
For those people NOT on Twitter, Tyrese Gibson, LaLa's good friend, posted a tweet on his Twitter which started all of this "beef talk".

Proceed under the cut to view his tweet:



Tyrese was being a trouble maker! :)

Image: Kim Kardashian's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment