Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Laila Ali Is Pregnant!!!


In a video message to People.com and it's readers, boxing champ Laila Ali (daughter to Muhammad Ali) has revealed that and her husband are indeed 3 months pregnant!!!

WONDERFUL!

Laila Ali is expecting: The former Dancing With the Stars contestant and American Gladiator host exclusively shares the news with PEOPLE in a video message. "I am pregnant again! I'm three months, and I'm so excited, my family is excited," says a beaming Ali. "I'm hoping it's a girl this time!" Due in early April 2011, this will be the second child together for Ali, 32, and husband Curtis Conway, 39, who married in July 2007. Their first child, son Curtis Jr., is 2. Laila says her father, boxing legend Muhammad Ali, is excited about becoming a grandfather again. "My dad is an excellent grandfather," she says. "He loves kids. He loves to kiss them to death." A former world-class boxer herself, Ali admits it's a challenge to maintain an exercise regime during pregnancy. "I've noticed I'm putting on weight faster this time, I started showing sooner," she says. "Staying fit is a challenge, even if you are a former world-class athlete such as myself, because you just don't have the energy that you used to have. Also, I have to hold myself back because I want to work harder than I'm able to."When it comes to nutrition, "Pregnancy isn't 'I can eat whatever I want,' because you have to remember you're going to be stuck with a lot of that weight afterwards that you need to try to get off. So I don't recommend 'grubbing,'" she says, admitting she succumbs to the occasional pregnancy craving."I have cravings all the time, even when I'm not pregnant," Ali says. "I made a strawberry shortcake last night." And? "It was great."
CONGRATS!!!


To view the video, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment