Friday, September 17, 2010

LaLa And Carmelo Celebrate At Their Premiere Party


Last night in Los Angeles, LaLaVazquez and husband Carmelo Anthony celebrated at the premiere party for her new reality series La La's Full Court Wedding at XIV on the Sunset Strip.

When guests entered the shindig, they were greeted with a life-sized cardboard cutout of the happy couple on their wedding day a few months ago. They also were able to mingle and partake in the lounge atmosphere to view the show.

“I know people know me as a TV host, from MTV and VH1 but I don’t think people really know me as a person,” says La La. “My reality show gave me a chance to show who I am and what I am about. How I balance being a mom, my career and everything else.”

LaLa seems to have such a good spirit about her....a likable girl!

The show premieres this Sunday at 10:30 (EST) on VH1.


More flix under the break......

FAB!


Images: Vibe.com

1 comment:

  1. i luv lala

    Melo y u aint got no ring on. leave that pinky ring shit at home. ur playa card has been VOIDED lol

    ReplyDelete