Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lea Michele Gets GLAM For "Marie Claire" Magazine!


WERK, winch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLEE's Lea Michele graciously covers the November 2010 issue of Marie Claire UK magazine and is serving FACE and BODY for your nerves!

In the feature, she discusses everything from GLEE, to her nose and nine tattoos, and being a lightweight when it comes to her alcohol comsumption. 
"Glee has made me feel beautiful. Now when people say that I don’t feel like they’re lying. Glee has shown me that I am beautiful, that I can be beautiful no matter what I look like, what my weight is. I grew up in a community where what I looked like wasn’t considered beautiful and then I work on this show that proves it doesn’t matter what you look like, that you’re beautiful and that beauty is on the inside and… so, yeah, I’m thankful."
AWWWWW! Wonderful.....

Images:Marie Claire UK

No comments:

Post a Comment