Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Looks Like We Have A Hip-Hop Reality Show On Our Hands!


While I was doing a little bit of research for a post (i.e. being nosey on Twitter), I came across a few tweets by Mashonda Dean (Swizz Beatz's ex-wife) and Emily B (Fabolous' girlfriend/baby momma) that leads me to believe that they are preparing to do some sort of show about Hip-Hip and Love (can those two go together? just curious):

From Emily:
I'm so excited about my show coming soon to Vh1 called Love & Hip Hop.. It has been such a therapy for me. By the title you can see why..Lol
VH1, huh? Ummm....ok. 

And Mashonda:
You want to see what its like? Well, a few fearless ladies are going to show you. "LOVE and HIP HOP" PAY ATTENTION! I know u will...
Beyond the glitz, glamour, the groupies, affairs and FAME, falls a very REAL reality. Money does not=happiness. Be Fearless.
God is so good, I can't stop preaching that, unfollow me if it annoys u. BUT HE IS!!!!!!!!! I was reminded once again today..I love you GOD.
Ima tell my ladies 1 thing,create your future NOW. Stay focuced. You are young&its NEVER to late to get right. U R the WINNER IN THE END!
Ok LOL I just had tweet fever.. Im done. Good night beautiful people. May God wake u up on the most beautiful side of your bed. :)
*FOCUSED*      
I'm sorry, but this is gonna come off as very mean, but: Mashonda annoys the SHYT outta me!!! There....I got it off my chest!

I never understood why people would want to air their dirty laundry to people who will judge and criticize you?!?!? And I don't wanna hear that BS about "helping other women, yada yada yada"....You're trying to gain some sort of fame. ADMIT IT!

And we already know why Mizz Mashonda is doing it.....YOU'RE STILL BITTER.

*woooooo sahhhhhhhh*

Nonetheless, yall already know my nosey azz will be watching, and I'm sure you will too!

2 comments:

  1. Flash I couldn't agree more!!! Mashonda get a life and stop preaching all that God God God stuff and thinking/wishing hate on people...girl BOOOOO to your life! Man I wish I had an EPIC FAIL stamp...right on her head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. After watching how publicly Swizz disrespected their marriage.I think that she has a right to do whatever she wants. She has spoken about alicia and swizz in very light terms...not much hate or drama, therefore if she wants to do a show about it...even if she is bitter....then she has EARNED the right to. I'm actually very impressed with the way she has handled the situation. most people here would have been much less understanding and wise. Go Mashonda

    ReplyDelete