Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Rundown On Lindsay Lohan: Arrested, Released, Mugshot, Etc.

 I have to admit....she looks FAB!

Train wreck coming in 5, 4, 3....

So yesterday was "My Name Is Lindsay Lohan....And I'm A Total Phuck Up" Day (or is that EVERY DAY??). 

Here is that rundown of her day:

Read more under the break......



  • Lindsay Lohas was taken into custody early yesterday morning for failing her court ordered drug test. Judge Elden Fox shockingly denied her bail ... and it was reported that Lindsay would be sitting in jail until October 22 (the day of her probation hearing).
  • Late last night, Lindsay "just high-tailed it out of the Lynwood Correctional Facility after posting $300,000 bail. Judge Schnegg reversed Judge Elden Fox's decision for Lindsay to be held without bail. She will once again don the SCRAM bracelet and must submit to search by law enforcement at any time".
  • Here is her LATEST mugshot (this girl is collecting these....):

I've said it before, this girl needs SERIOUS, LONG TERM rehab! If not, I will be doing a post similar to this one next year....mark my words!!! BUT, I do feel this rehab needs to be something "similar" to jail where she is cut off from the outside world. This winch is not taking life seriously and needs a SEVERE wake up call STAT!

Images: Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment