Monday, October 18, 2010

Anne Hathaway Graces The Cover Of VOGUE Mag!


Anne Hathaway is the latest cover girl for the November 2010 issue of VOGUE magazine, and let me just say this....the spread is absolutely DIVINE!

Speaking on her new film, “Love & Other Drugs”, with actor Jake Gyllenhaal:
“This movie certainly has a lot of nerve. These are people who have no trouble taking their clothes off -- in a way, their bodies are their currency. But they're terrified of exposing their vulnerability, of becoming emotionally naked. I was a wreck from start to finish. I think I cried every single day. I had to lean so much more heavily on everyone around me than I'm used to. I’m used to pulling my own weight. But I totally fell apart."
Enjoy the spread under the break.....


 THAT FACE!
 
 
 
 
 
LOVING this shot!

The images were shot by famed photographer Mario Testino....BELLA!
Images: Mario Testino for Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment