Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Audrina Patridge Gets Eliminatd On DWTS + Seals Reality Show


Lawwwwd!!! Can we strive for anything greater than this people?

Former Hills reality star Audrina Patridge is the latest casualty to get voted off Dancing With The Stars last night, but don't feel too bad for her. Homegirl snagged ANOTHER reality show:
"The show with Mark Burnett got picked up by VH1 so the journey continues!" she says backstage Tuesday night. "It's a reality show about me and my family. Everything that people have wondered about me, they'll now get to see! And I hope Tony [Dovolani, her DWTS partner] will be on it! I'd love to make some trips to NY to see him because we are such good friends now!"
Ummmmm, Audrina...NO SHADE, but your life wasn't that interesting honey! I mean, if it wasn't for the drama with Justin Bobby (FINE DOWN), would we care about your life? I'm saying this with the utmost sincerity doll!

Speaking about getting eliminated on DWTS:
"I've learned a lot about myself. I've found a new confidence. Since I'm not on The Hills anymore, I kind of get to get in touch with myself and what I want to do and make my own decisions. I feel like I'm just maturing more and more. There are so many things going around in my head right now."
Well, good for you. Honestly, I'm not mad at you for trying to extend your 15 minutes. GET MONEY....

1 comment:

  1. justlook at her stomach and that face is in the zone

    ReplyDelete