Thursday, October 14, 2010

David Arquette Apologizes For Howard Stern Interview


Knew this was a bit TMI!

David Arquette is apologizing for giving the public a little too much information about the sex life between him and wife Courtney Cox during his Howard Stern radio interview.

The actor took to Twitter to speak his regrets, writing, "Thank you all for your love and support at this time. I'm trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be. But it's been a process of trial and error. I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I'm experiencing but while doing that I shared too much..."

Ya think???

"It's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled. It's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled."

Ha! You got THAT CALL from Courtney and she cursed you out, didn't she???

No comments:

Post a Comment