Tuesday, October 12, 2010

David Arquette Speaks To Howard Stern About Split From Courtney


David Arquette called in to Howard Stern’s radio show today to explain what exactly caused the separation with him and wife Courtney Cox:
"We're not having sex, and I completely understand. She's in a place of wanting to be real and emotional. She's an emotional being. She's an amazing woman. If it doesn't feel right, she doesn't feel like bonding in that way."
Ummmmm, I don't know about yall Dancers, but this is a bit of TMI for me. Why in the world are you speaking about your sex life to Howard Stern of ALL PEOPLE. You are just gonna put you and your wife's personal biz out there in the Universe? Oh, okay....
"She says that to me: 'I don't wanna be your mother anymore.’ I appreciated that. I respected that. I've been going to therapy. I'm trying to grow up." David added, "She's the greatest woman I've ever met … Now, yes, she's got her issues. She tries to take on everybody's problem. She tries to be the mother to everyone – that's why she doesn't want to be the mother to me anymore."
Some things should be handled behind closed doors IMO. Because once you start talking, the media will insert their opinions. He'll regret this in 5, 4, 3......

Earlier today, David and daughter CoCo were spotted out in Beverly Hills, California grabbing some breakfast at Nate ‘n Al’s.

 
No ring, eh?
Images: GinsburgSpaly

No comments:

Post a Comment