Friday, October 15, 2010

Gavin Rossdale's Former MALE Fling Speaks About Admission


 As previously reported, Gavin Rossdale finally confessed that he and the gender-bending pop singer Marilyn, real name Peter Robinson, were intimate when they were younger. Now, "Marilyn" is speaking out about the admission:
"I find it sad that when I spoke out about what we had, I was labelled a tattletale - and now, Gavin is using it to promote himself'.

I am "pleased that Gavin is finally able to be honest about our relationship' he wishes the rocker 'could have come to terms with this 15 years ago.

Maybe one day Gwen will allow my name to be spoken again in her home without it having any negative connotations. We were together five years. But it felt like 40."
Ooooooh!!! That was a major READ! Catty Queen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment