Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kelsey Grammer's Ex Speaks About His Cheating!


Camille Grammer, ex Playboy model,  reality star of RHOBH and former wife to Kelsey Grammer, is speaking out quite candidly about her famous husband's push for her to do the reality show. The former dancer feels Kelsey, perhaps wanted her to do the popular show so that he could cheat? Say it ain't so!!!
"Looking back, maybe he wanted to keep me preoccupied in California while he was off having his affair in New York. I really didn't want to do "Housewives". I think it was more Kelsey's agenda. I was very reluctant, because I am a very private person. I don't respect what he did to me and my family," says the new reality star. "I am not happy with the way it went down. When I signed on, I didn't think I would be going through a divorce in the middle of a reality show.  Still, she adds: "He was my best friend. I hope when the dust settles we can remain friends."
Don't hold your breath for that one girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment