Friday, October 29, 2010

Rapper Diamond's Car Gets Repossessed!



WOW.....that's embarrassing!

While ATL based rapper Diamond was visiting the video set of Young Money’s Lil Chuckee (whoever that is), the good 'ole repo' man came by and paid her a visit!

Diamond later tweeted:
Sooooo tell me y I bought dis 2 brandnew 2010 camero!!! And theze f*ckas cuz repo my car aint dat a bitch!!! “ISMELLFRAUD” HAhAHA damn..
I just bout dat sh*t SON!!! LEAST I GOT DA WHITE ONE. UP HERE TwO TO RIDE IN!! LoL
Ummmm, ma'am....did you graduate from ELEMENTARY school? Heavens....

*blank-stare* *paging Lil Scrappy*

Source

1 comment:

  1. that aint even funny man but wait did some1 n the background say " I'll give u a ride" hahahahahahahahahahah and y was she getting her stuff out and y the dudes try and punk the repo man. people crazy, if yall was really serious about getting her car back yal shld have pulled out some cash

    ReplyDelete