Thursday, October 14, 2010

T.I. Talks Suicide Jumper Off A Building


Ahhhhhh....celebrities doing good. Has a good ring to it, doesn't it (especially when they have to face a judge tomorrow)???

In very surprising news, rapper T.I., real name is Clifford Harris, stopped  a man from jumping to his death from a 22-story building in Atlanta, GA yesterday. Reportedly, the man agreed to come down in exchange for a few minutes face-to-face with T.I.

Really???? Anybody in the world, and he wanted T.I.? I guess....

T.I.'s publicist says the Atlanta native heard about the situation on the radio and drove to the building to help.

Well good for you, Clifford! I joke around a lot, but if he stopped a man from ending his life, good for BOTH of them. Our lives are never as bad as we think they are.

In related news, T.I. will go in front of a judge tomorrow to hear his fate on his arrest for suspicion of drug offenses last month in Los Angeles while on supervised release.

Who knows, he may be going back to prison.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment