Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Janet Jackson's New Man Opens Up About Them


Okay....someone is smitten over Mizz Janet Jackson, and Wissam Al Mana wants to set the record straight about their relationship!
On Janet Jackson:
'I don't date Janet Jackson. She is my girlfriend; there is a difference. She is a very special and talented woman who never ceases to amaze me.'
U BETTA WERK! Claim her, young man!!! Damn...hope JD's not reading this!
What he does for a living:
'I head the retail division [of the Qatar-based family empire, Al Mana Group]. I oversee new developments and I'm constantly working on interesting projects, one of them in design. I'm also pursuing an art project, and i'm involved in several charities.'
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I can't be mad at THAT! And how easy on the eyes is he? Keep it real....

1 comment:

  1. GOOD COT DAMN that mole on ur face is asking me to lick it. i mean i need to get me a foreiner if they coming like that. Y u so fine sir???? and i love how u clarified the diff, thats ur boo and i am not even mad. Ms. Janet is u nasty ima need u to claim him cause he claiming u maam

    ReplyDelete