Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kendra Poses For "Playboy"....Again!


Ummmmm.....I thought she promised Hank she wouldn't pose for Playboy again? Dahhhh well.....

Reality star Kendra Wilkinson is the latest cover girl on the December 2010 issue of Playboy magazine, but Kendra claims the pictures are from a long time ago:
"I AM on the December cover of Playboy, but it wasn't from a recent shoot. The photos are from a shoot I did 2 years ago when I was still living in the mansion. I'm flattered to be on the cover again and as you all know Playboy has a very special place in my heart! I just wanted you guys to know I didn't recently pose."
WELP!

Still looking good tho, Kendra.

Source

1 comment:

  1. CLearly cause u body DEF dont look like that no more but u still working on it lol

    ReplyDelete