Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kim....This Is Getting Old!!!


"There was a time in my life where all I wanted was a relationship, and I thought that was the most important thing."

"Is it weird that I'm now the single one? It's definitely a change for me," she admits. "I have always been the one in a relationship. I like that role, I want that best friend partnership."
Girrrrllll, lookahere....no one wants to keep hearing this song and dance from you! You have built an incredible BRAND and are extremely successful. Just be patient and accept what your God has in store for you.

Do you wanna trade your life w/ someone who is currently in love? Well alright then...enough with the dramatics!

Source

1 comment:

  1. no bullshit take ur ass back to Ray J he still single. if u wasnt so full of self u wld still have Reggie so STFU

    ReplyDelete