Monday, November 8, 2010

Lil Kim Responds To Nicki Minaj "Diss Record" (VIDEO)


Oh....what yall think she wasn't??? Come on now.....

The world has been waiting patiently for Lil Kim to respond to Nicki Minaj's "diss record" Roman's Revenge that many think is all about the Queen Bee (even though Nicki says it's not *side-eye*).

Now, Kim hit up a club in Queens, NY this past weekend and let's just say....Lil Brooklyn wasn't having it!
"I got more love for Queens than this bitch do," Lil Kim told the keyed up crowd in reference to Nicki, who is from Queens herself, before a medley of Kim's hit tracks came blaring through the speakers. "I kill this bitch with my own sh*t -- I got a catalogue."
Although she went on for about five minutes, towards the end of her rant Kim said she doesn't "ever let nothing take me off my grind. Steady poppin'. Money over these bump ass bitches."
YAAAASSSSS, Kim!!! 

TEAM LIL KIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment