Friday, November 26, 2010

New Music: Lil Kim Diss Record Toward Nicki Minal "Black Friday"


Yooooooooo!!! "who the phuck want war?"

She's baaaaaack, Dancers! Lil Kim is back on the scene with her highly anticipated diss record entitled "Black Friday" (clever name) toward Nicki Minaj over Pharoahe Monch’s instrumental from “Simon Says”.

Lil Kim is holding NOTHING back as she spits some major venom at the Queens MC:
“This hood shit, you and Drake ain’t built for/ This the shit the other bitch almost got killed for.”

"We all know your last name's what's got you your job"
"If I whistle they'll pistol whip you in all five borough's"
“You and Diddy, sorry bunch of swagger jackers. I mothered you hoes, I should claim you on my income taxes”
"Either you're high, or sippin that shyt Wayne on"

Nobody is safe, eh?
“This ain’t a championship fight, I been the greatest/ See the fact is, what you doing, I did it/ Lames tryna clone my style and run wit it/ That’s cool, I was the first one wit it/ You’s a Lil’ Kim wannabe, you just hate to admit it.”
Check the full diss record under the cut. Homie went innnnnnnnnnnnnn.......



No comments:

Post a Comment