Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ochocinco Speaks On His Fiance Eveleyn Lozada!


Well isn't this cute.

In an interview on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show this morning, Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson speaks on his engagement to Basketball Wives reality star Evelyn Lozada:
"Yeah, man ... It's time for me to sit down. Enough is enough. I'm 32, you know, my days are over. You know how you deal with this person, that person, but you can't ever find everything in one individual?" he asked Seacrest. "I think I found everything I've been looking for in one person. [She's] everything I've been missing."
Well, DAMN!
Though Ochocinco declined to call his fiancée "perfect" – "ain't no such thing as perfect," he laughed – he did say she's "close enough."
Awww, this made me feel a little tingly inside....I have to admit.

I still give it 6 months *no shade* (well actually, that WAS shade. shoot me!)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment