Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh, Hey KE$HA.....


*rubs eyes* Ummmmmm, is that KE$HA?!?!? I swear, this is the BEST I think I've ever seen her look, yes?
What turns you on that people would find bizarre?
Ke$ha: Um, quarters.
Really?
Ke$ha: Yeah, like a bag full of quarters.
So a guy holding a bag full of quarters could potentially turn you on?
Ke$ha: Like a big bearded guy with a bag of quarters. I think it’s some weird pirate fantasy that was unfulfilled in a past lifetime.
Is there a specific type of beard that you’re into?
Ke$ha: I like the rugged, mountain-man beard, personally. I won’t discriminate, but my favorite kind of beard is one that could potentially be a homeless beard. Like, you actually have to discover if they’re un-groomed for a reason. I like a really unkempt beard.
So you’re saying to have a shot with you, I would need a homeless beard and something to do with a bag of quarters?
Ke$ha: You would also have to have a big dick, and I don’t really know anything about that. Then you’re probably good to go.
OMG.....I think I might LOVE her now (besides the fact that I already DIE for her music)!!! 

More flix from her Complex cover under the break....


 
 

Images: Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment