Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pharrell Williams Featured In "Paper" Mag's ART Issue!


LOOK at that face....FINE!!!

All around Renaissance man, Pharrell Williams is featured in Paper magazine's ART issue:
Paper: What do you consider yourself? A musician? A designer? Or just a general creative person?

Pharrell:  I would just say, you know, just a kid with ideas.
BELLA!

More excerpts and FINE-ness under the break.....



Paper: I'm a huge fan of your music but I want to learn a little bit more about how you evolved into the clothing, the art collecting, how you collaborated with FriendsWithYou, Louis Vuitton -- how this evolved is what I'm really interested in.

Pharrell: To be honest, it's about going from one lily pad to the next and just making sure you hop on the right ones. And it's just important you do things that are exciting to you and that present a learning experience. I don't ever want to do anything that I can't learn from, so that's why I always collaborate with the best: because I know they can teach me.

 
 
Jacket, shirt and bow tie by Polo Ralph Lauren, vintage sunglasses from Screaming Mimi’s and earrings by Lorraine Schwartz.

I can't TAKE it yall...LOOK AT HIM!!! *melting*

Images: Shepard Fairey for Paper Magzine

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha! but seriously tho....who is his girlfriend bc I need to shake her hand for bagging him! Chuuuuch

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEEEEEEEEEEEE!! HELLO!! Hands off sista!! Look ma no hands!! LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is def a looker whoever his gf is that bitch shld have been prego lmao (my bad thats just my ignorance spilling out carryon)

    ReplyDelete