Monday, November 8, 2010

RHOA's Phaedra Parks Speaks On Why She Married An Ex-Con


In an interview with Life & Style magazine, RHOA star Phaedra Parks sheds light on why she married Apollo Nida, an ex-con:
"It's easy to criticize when you don't know someone. He's my soul mate. I knew he truly loved me for who I was and not for anything else. I respect him for the person I know he is -- and not for who the judge thought he was."
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black! This winch criticizes EVERYONE on RHOA! For those who are questioning what exactly Apollo got arrested for? RACKETEERING.
Racketeering: Traditionally, obtaining or extorting money illegally or carrying on illegal business activities, usually by Organized Crime. A pattern of illegal activity carried out as part of an enterprise that is owned or controlled by those who are engaged in the illegal activity.

Ya know I try not to come for Phaedra (because Lawwwwd knows her antics ask for it on the show weekly), but sometimes people need to be put in their place.

A person who criticizes a man for having kids, talking shyt about people who live in gentrified neighborhoods, performing the Nutcracker at a baby shower, wearing pieces of glass on her eye lid, marrying a man that Lawrence knows (I mean...the list goes on) CAN NOT speak an ill word about ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you should focus your time and energy on is counting the months properly so that you can articulate when your baby is due, k? 

Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment