Thursday, November 4, 2010

Twitter Beef: Amber Rose v. Funk Master Flex


Didn't I tell you that Twitter was the devil's playground? You didn't believe me, eh? You'll learn one day.

Things got a bit interesting when New York DJ Funk Master Flex conducted an interview with Kanye West and Pusha T on his radio show a couple of days ago. Some things up for discussion between the two were, of course, Amber Rose, Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian, his new album and more. 

If you didn't know, Funk Flex is not a HUGE Amber Rose fan, and in the past have made some pretty negative comments about her previous life (being a stripper), and how she would be NOTHING if Kanye hadn't "put her on". During the interview, Flex pretty much asked Kanye in, plain terms, what was the attraction to her (he slightly was playing her out) and how they met. He also wanted to know if his film Runaway drew inspiration from Amber.

So needless to say, Amber Rose Rose didn't take to kindly to comments set forth by Flex and took to Twitter:
It really hurts my feelings that @Funkmasterflex feels that way about me he was one of my favorite DJ's :-(
Can the people say "awwwwww". 

Flex never responded to this tweet until the wee hours of the morning, but when he did finally respond, he started to ReTweet what other people were saying about him and Amber Rose. Here are a few RTs:
 BMEverEvolving @kanyewest idk what you all went thru and thats none of my business, but u oding on her about being a stripper to @funkmasterflex was low
 ClariceFelicia @DaRealAmberRose it sounds like @Funkmasterflex is being a bit of a hater but hey....we can't please everyone!
 VISIONARY_TREND nah forget that @funkmasterflex is rite what was she doing before kanye. Bobbing and slobbing! Please y'all act like she's Michelle Obama!
  DamnItsFletch @funkmasterflex fuck amber rose Kanye created her.
 VISIONARY_TREND point blank @funkmasterflex , @DaRealAmberRose would not exist to the general public if it wasn't for @kanyewest . #imjussayin
  foreverbrandnew  RT @DamnItsFletch: @funkmasterflex fuck amber rose Kanye created her.
So you get the jist of what people were saying, right???

Amber Rose later replied to him and these RT's and said:
One question @funkmasterflex how am I a hoe when I was in a RELATIONSHIP for 2 years with a man that I loved???

Someone gave u ur start at hot 97 right??? @funkmasterflex did u hire yourself? No u didn't. Life is a blessing this was handed to me!

I have opportunities @funkmasterflex to do great things and help ppl why would u hate on that? Because Kanye helped me?
God bless @funkmasterflex hope u could put urself in my shoes before u are so judge mental next time.   
Flex replied:
nice try... i didnt call you a hoe.. retweeted peoples tweets.. stop stressing kanye interveiew thats how this started! one!
No doubt about it, Kanye DEFINITELY put Amber Rose on. But seriously, can the girl live her life now??? Trust me, I still don't understand her celebrity AT ALL, but I'm not knocking her hustle. Do You, doll! So Dancers, whose side are you on???

To hear a snippet of the interview, look under the break.....
 


Image: InFlexWeTrust

No comments:

Post a Comment