Friday, December 24, 2010

Kelsey Grammer To Marry New Fiance In January???



According to soon to be ex-wife, Camille Grammer, and star of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills...he is!
We've been together for 14 years, I thought we had a really good run of it. I still love my husband, my soon to be ex husband. I respect him as a person, I don't respect how he handled the affair and the divorce and how things went down. He's in love, he's getting married, so I don't think there's any reconciliation. Someone gets engaged and tells you he's going to get married in January and we're still legally married. We're separated, we're not divorced yet. Our divorce is not finalized, and I got word that he's getting married in January. I would love to have an open dialogue with my husband at this point because I think it's really important to co-parent, and the only way we're going to co-parent the correct way is if we talk, and right now it's through e-mail and lawyers. Right now my focus is moving through this divorce process, because it's really taking up a lot of my time, and basically healing and my kids. My kids are my number one priority and making sure that they're OK and they're healthy and they're happy.
Hmph! Even though I am NOOOOOOT a Camille fan, my heart breaks for her and her children. Just sad....

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment