Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ozzy Osbourne Getting Sick Of Lady GaGa


In an interview with US Weekly, rocker Ozzy Osbourne shares his thoughts on Lady GaGa and her being over exposed:
"I do think Lady Gaga should take a break for a little while. She's getting to be too much, and she doesn't watch the exposure of her clothes. She's just too overexposed. She could be the next Madonna if she played her cards right. I like her, but I'm getting a bit sick of her. When I turn on the TV, I see her wearing another lamp shade or whatever. She needs to take a break, I think, for an hour or so. I love her, I think she's really, really entertaining, but she's doing a bit too much. Every day it is something else. The specialness of her is gonna get killed if she doesn't calm it down. Who manages her? Someone should whisper in her ear and say back off for a couple of months — let people gain interest back. Let people want you, you know?"
Not saying this because I am a GaGa fan, but I don't agree! It baffles me when people suggest that extremely successful artists (i.e. GaGa, Beyonce, et.c) should take a break. WHY??? If anything, they should try and make as much $$$ and strike while the iron is hot. In this shaky business, I say MAKE YOUR MONEY. Tomorrow's success is NOT promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment