Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Spotted: Diddy, Kim Porter And Twins In St. Barts

 
 Put the BB down, sir!

Well Well Well...aren't they just one-big-happy family!!! *MAYJAH sarcasm*

Sean "Diddy" Combs, his ex Kim Porter and their twin girls D’Lila and Jessie were spotted on his yacht in St. Barts, France yesterday.

So ummmmmmm, are these two back together??? If so, I'm willing to bet anyone that she'll be having another baby shortly only for Diddy to leave her a year later.

YEP...that's my story! I take Paypal, Dancers.....

Images: Flynet

2 comments:

  1. those girls are BUTTONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lil girls are cutie pies and KIM with ur low self esteem ass I get the money is good but omg if u have another baby u will b the dumbest bitch in the nation.. I mean for real do u have any girlfriends if so where r they and y r they letting u contiinue to play URSELF. Ditty is a fat bastard with a lot of money I get it but u ain't got to b constantly seen with him. Do u c gorge Cassie showing face NOPE

    ReplyDelete