Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BREAKING: Regis Philbin Retiring From "LIVE"


What a great run!!! But like all great things, they eventually come to an end. And this time, it proves no different for "Live! with Regis and Kelly" co-host Regis Philbin. He is retiring!
"This will be my last year on this show. It's been a long time, it's been 28 years since I've been here. And it was the biggest thrill of my life. There is a time that everything must come to an end for certain people on camera, especially certain old people," he joked. "I think I can only speak for America and all of us here when I say it has been a pleasure and a privilege and a dream come true," co-host Kelly Ripa said. "And I wish I could do something to change your mind."
28 years??? WOW! *tips hat*

CONGRATS to Regis on a GREAT RUN!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment