Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Diddy Wants President Barack Obama "To Do Better"


hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Are yall laughing too?

In an interview in the new issue of The Source magazine, Sean "Diddy" Combs says:
“I love the president like most of us. I just want the president to do better. There’s a difference between us voting for somebody and us believing in somebody. He’s the person that we believed in so I pray night and day that he understands how God ordained his presidency. I feel there was a promise made to God to look after people that was less fortunate, and [many] of those people are African-American.”
Said the guy who has 6 kids by 1, 834 women! Please have SEVERAL seats, k?

2 comments:

  1. Sean combs pls "corner"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the prez gives a rebuttle(sp) and gives u some advice about all them damn baby mommas but I know it wld b 2 good 2b true

    ReplyDelete