Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Dynasty" Is Hitting The Big Screen!!!


Well, whip out the shoulder pads and teased hair!!!
Move over, Dallas! There's another classic prime-time soap from the '80s headed for a big-screen reboot…I just got word that a Dynasty movie is in the works. Words cannot express how much I am dying over this news. It...is...beyond! Dynasty creator Richard Shapiro tells me the movie, a prequel to the hit '80s soap, will be set in the 1960s. "It's not the wild and crazy 1960s, but the early Kennedy years," he said. The story will focus on Blake's discovery that he's heir to the Carrington empire and his love affair with Alexis. The original Aaron Spelling-produced Dynasty series centered on Denver's oil-rich Carrington family, headed by patriarch Blake Carrington (John Forsythe) and his secretary turned second wife Krystle (Linda Evans). The star-studded cast included Joan Collins (as Blake's first wife and catfight queen Alexis), Heather Locklear , Diahann Carroll, Pamela Sue Martin, Jack Coleman, George Hamilton and the late Rock Hudson.
This is pretty MAYJAH! I remember being a little girl and watching Dynasty with my grandmother, while she 'cussed like sailor and drank her Sanka coffee through the broadcast (and you wonder where I get my mouth from, but alas....) Are we excited for this?

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment