Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jersey Shore's Sammi And Ronni Are DUNZO!!!


Yeah ok! These two break up every new season. I ain't buying it!

Via US Weekly:
Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola and Ronnie Magro are finito. "They are done," a source close to the Jersey Shore duo tells Usmagazine.com, adding, there was "major tension" between them as they promoted the MTV hit's third season. Indeed, another insider noted that the couple were "barely speaking to each other" during a Jan. 6 appearance on Good Morning America. The couple's romance blossomed as they filmed the smash reality hit in Seaside Heights, NJ in 2009. Their combative relationship endured even after many bumps in the road, including Magro's numerous hookups with other women in Miami. "I'm embarrassed about what I did to her," Magro said at the time. Last week, Magro began Tweeting about "Single Ronnie." For his part, castmate Pauly D told UsMagazine.com he prefers his pal single. "I love single Ronnie," he said. "When he's doing the relationship thing, I let him do his thing, I don't get involved,. When he's with Sammi he's a different person.  She's a difficult woman!
YES SHE IS!!! Ronnie, you're better off single....stay that way! It creates for better TV when you're out gallivanting with other women anyway (Am I being selfish? YES)....

No comments:

Post a Comment