Monday, January 31, 2011

Kim Zolciak Shows Off Her Baby Bump At "Wendy Williams"

 

Kim Zolciak, of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, was seen exiting the Wendy Williams Show earlier today sporting her ever growing baby bump. 

The reality star and her new boyfriend, Atlanta Falcons star Kroy Biermann, are reportedly due in June and the baby will join Kim's two daughters Brielle, 13, and Ariana, 9. This will be the first child for 25-year old Kroy.

I'mma just put it out there since everyone else wants to be quiet about it.....Kim, you couldn't get pregnant by Big Poppa??? You would choose a football player (whose career isn't guaranteed) over a commercial real estate investor? Oh okay.....

I mean....let's keep it real! Kim loves $$$$$$....I'm honestly surprised. Dah well...

I wish them the best....I guess.

Images: INF Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment