Monday, January 17, 2011

Kristin Cavallari: "I'm In Love" With Chicago Bears' QB Jay Cutler


Well ain't that special!

While the "Hills" and "Laguna Beach" star Kristin Cavallari celebrated her 24th birthday at Las Vegas' The Bank Nightclub, she spoke about her new found love, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and missing his big playoff game this weekend against the Seahawks:
"I want to be there," she said. "I'm bummed that I'm not there and he's not here. Things are really good. I'm just enjoying my personal life and taking a little time away from the public eye, which is why Chicago is great for me. My mom and that whole side of the family is there. And Jay is there. It's nice to be able to hang out with my mom, and, you know, I'm in love and it's been great." 
Clap for LOVE, Dancers...it's a wonderful thing!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment