Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lamar Odom Explains How Khloe And The Whole Kardashian Family Has Helped Him Mature As A Man, Father And Basketball Player!


In a very revealing interview with NBA.com, Lakers star forward Lamar Odom explains to readers that his marriage to wife Khloe Kardashian, along with the support of her family, has had a great impact on his maturity!
“There were a few things that were holding me back. Once I became married and started to do things a little differently and take more responsibility in life, it made playing basketball so easy,” Odom reflected. “Right now, there isn’t anything that’s distracting me from the game, and a lot of that is because of the love that my wife has for me. There aren’t any stresses. You know how things can just line up in life?” asked Odom. “I met Khloe at the perfect time. The stability she and her family bring me is why I’m at peace. I think I have gotten to a new point as a man, as a father, as a basketball player.”
Awwwww *tear* !

Khloe also speaks on Lamar's maturation and how she is more than happy to be his support system:
“I just want Lamar to worry about basketball and to be as comfortable as he can be,” Kardashian said during a recent phone conversation. “Before me, he never had that luxury. Whether it’s buying face wash to paying our bills, that’s not his job, he doesn’t have to worry about it … I want to be there for him always and do everything he needs or wants.”
I have to admit, I was one of many that gave this marriage a month...TOPS! But now, I'm woman enough to eat my words. These two really seem to be in love...I wish them the best!

To read the full article, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment