Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meet Miranda Kerr And Orlando Bloom's Baby Boy, Flynn!


Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom debuted their new baby boy, Flynn, to the world in a very innneresting way, I tell ya! 

In a message written on her Kora Organics website, the Australian supermodel says:
"I gave birth to him naturally; without any pain medication and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him. We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine. Thank you everyone for your beautiful well wishes and your lovely thoughts."
Oh, and just so you guys know, Flynn weighed in at 9 lbs., 12 oz......COT DAMN! And she had homeboy without any meds? She is trully GANGSTA!

CONGRATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment