Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Minka Kelly Is SEXY For "GQ" Magazine + Talks Derek Jeter!

 

Derek Jeter is one luck guy, eh?

Actress Minka Kelly strips down to her unmentionables for a sexy feature in the February 2011 issue of GQ magazine. 

Minka is currently on the promotional trail plugging away at her new movie The Roommate (with Leighton Meester) aka Single White Female 2.0.

As for her relationship with the famed NY Yankee, Minka says:
"I promise you, I'm not getting married in the next month." The Friday Night Lights beauty is less coy with another denial – saying that despite internet rumors, she absolutely did not call Jeter, 36, the New York Yankees star, for help in getting her dog to fly first class on a flight last fall. "Do people think that somewhere in my brain I think Derek can save me from someone telling me my dog can't fly?" she says. "If that's the way I worked, he would have left me a long time ago."
Welcome to the entertainment biz where rumors run rampant!

No comments:

Post a Comment