Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Natalie Portman, Ashton Kutcher And Ludacris At The "No Strings Attached" Premiere


Ashton Kutcher, Natalie Portman and Chris Bridges aka Ludacris arrive at Paramount Pictures' "No Strings Attached" movie premiere at Regency Village Theater last night in Westwood, California.

Natalie showed off her pregnancy glow on the red carpet and told the press she’s looking forward to her pregnancy weight gain. "I told [director] Darren Aronofsky, I was like, 'First you got me skinny, and now you're getting my fat,' because he introduced me to my fiance. It's the greatest gift he ever gave me."

More flix under the break....

 
 
 
 Purrrrty!
 Stop grabbing at yourself, Luda....you're in front of company!
 
 
 Demi Moore looks DIVINE (40+)!
 Demi's daughter Rumer Willis
Ludacris and his fiance - she's pretty!
 
"No Strings Attached" hits theaters January 21st!

Images: Getty Images

2 comments:

  1. Howdy very cool website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .
    . I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also?
    I'm happy to find a lot of useful information right here in the publish, we'd like
    develop extra techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .
    Also visit my web site - Credit Repair Reviews

    ReplyDelete