Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nicki Minaj's Full "V" Magazine Spread....Innneresting!


Scary...DEFINITELY Scary, but I dig it!!!

Check out Nicki Minaj's full spread for her V Magazine cover that has a strong tribal feel to it. In the spread, Minaj dons a few looks: a patterned green Versace dress and an Emilio Pucci swimsuit over Calvin Klein briefs and a red leather jacket covered in spikes. MAYJAH!!!

“I just always want to do ‘me,’ but ‘me’ changes every day,” says Minaj. “I would crumple up and die if I had to wake up and be the same person every day. I don’t silence those voice anymore. I just let them speak.”

Enjoy the full spread under the break....


 
 That jacket is EVERYTHIIIIIING!!!
 

LOVING this.....ART at it's finest!

Lady Minaj calls this spread her “most bad-ass shoot to date”. AGREED!

Images: V Magazine

1 comment: