Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Flix!

 Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett share a kiss on a romantic date night.

More flix under the break....


 Odd couple Flo Rida and Eva Pigford Marcille attend Dwyane Wade’s 29th birthday in Miami. Eva....why would you go from Lance Gross to THAT? For Shame!!!
 
 LeBron James, Rocsi Diaz, Rachel Roy and of course Gabrielle Union are on hand for D-Wade's b-day party!
 At the end of the day, Britney is going to do her and there's nothing you nor I can do about it...SALUTE, country bumpkin!
 Kourtney and Kim Kardashian touch down in NYC plugging away at their new show airing this Sunday...I'll be watching!!!
 Jurnee Smollett at the LA Clippers game in L.A. She has turned into a GORGEOUS young lady!
 Awwwwww! Aren't they just precious!
 Well isn't Justin Bieber lucky! He got to pose with Angelina Jolie at the Golden Globes. Next time, remove the purple glasses...
 
 I'm not really feeling either of these looks on Sanaa Lathan or Raven Symone at the InStyle/Warner Brothers Golden Globes After Party.
 Kelly Osbourne at LAX airport ready to ship out!
Sarah Jessica Parker films a scene with Olivia Munn for their upcoming film "I Don't Know How She Does It" in NYC.

Images: Bauer Griffin/PacificCoastNews/Splash/Getty Images

4 comments:

  1. who is Jurnee Smollett again ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was the young girl in Eve's Bayou, Roll Bounce, The Great Debaters, couple of episodes of The Cosby Show/Martin/Hangin With Mr Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna ask the same wue but she is purty I kinda new sh wld b cute when she got older

    Eva shld b ashame of erselffrom being w/ Florida, I vie anyone permission todlapthr dhig out her if u se them on the streets

    I liked Sanaa look but raven not so much

    And Kendra always look like she Just came from swimming ew( again n my Minaj voice lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bad auto spell check messing me up but if u c Eva n the street pls slap that hoe

    ReplyDelete