Tuesday, January 18, 2011

RHOA's NeNe Leakes Not Returning For Another Season???


Oh Lawwwwd! No bueno!!! Even though I am NOT into the notion that one person carries a show, but let's keep it all the way real: NeNe Leakes IS the reason we tune into Real Housewives of Atlanta!
"I'm not really interested in joining the next season. I'm just not really interested right now."
Even though NeNe is enthralled in a heated battle right now with arch-nemesis/frenemy Kim Zolciak, NeNe does say that Kim is not the reason she is considering not returning.

Even though I love me some NeNe dearly, I was slightly put off by her bullying antics on Sunday's show! You can tell that she is not in a good place in her life, and honestly is in need of some counseling or anger management classes to get her issues under control.

As for what's up next for Mizz Leakes, she will be on the upcoming season of Celebrity Apprentice airing in March.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment