Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"RuPaul's Drag Race" Premiere Party!


*screaming* IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dancers, I LIVE for RuPaul's Drag Race (I'm determined to be a judge on that show before I leave God's green earth) so I'm excited that the premiere premiere party went down at RAGE nightclub in West Hollywood last night.

I'm hearing that for this season, Amber Rose, Fantasia, and Vanessa Williams will be on the upcoming season, airing January 24th at 10:30/9:30C on LOGO!

Will you be tuning in?

Tons of flix from the premiere party under the break.....


Adam Lambert and Vanessa Williams graced the red carpet!
 Ongina
 Raven
 Sahara Davenport. Ummmm, no ma'am with those "lazy eye-lashes"!!!
 Shannel (in a Louis Vuitton 'fit). My Heavens.....
 Sonnique is GORGE!!!! She would've had me fooled!
 Alexi Mateo
 Carmen Carrera - face is BEAT!
 Delta Work
 Jade
 Kelly Mantle
 Manila Luzon. Chiiile, WRETCHED!
 Mariah
 Mimi Imfurst. You betta take  up the WHOLE carpet with your costume!!!
 Morgan McMichaels. Not with those grandma-flesh colored stocking, YOU WON'T!!!
 Phoenix
 Tammie Brown
 Venus D Lite
 Victoria 'Pork Chop'
 Yara Sofia...NOPE!
Stacy Layne Matthews
 Shangela Laquifa...purrrrdy!

Images: WireImage

2 comments:

  1. Omg will b glued 2 the tube w/ wine n my cup and I don't give a phuck
    " o my bad got side tracked ha"

    ReplyDelete