Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spotted: Tia Mowry's Baby Bump!


The cast of BETs The Game has been EVERYWHERE lately hitting the promotional circuit plugging away at their new season (which debuted last night). And while making the rounds, actress Tia Mowry tried hard to hide her growing baby bump until she couldn't anymore....look at it! Awwwwwww.

So, did yo guys watch/enjoy The Game? What are your thoughts?

I really enjoyed the premiere episode A LOT! My only qualm was that it was missing the whole studio audience feel. That damn "laugh track" needed to be omitted all together or turned on LOUD! Other than that, I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Excited about the new season!

PS - Terrence J, don't you EVER again expose you "titties" like that for the world to criticize, k?

2 comments:

  1. cannot wait to see how this all plays out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah I thought Terrence j look good Flash mayb it's b/c I like them skinny w/a lil muscle lol

    ReplyDelete