Friday, January 28, 2011

T-Pain And More Ridiculousness!!!


Is that a Facebook-like tattoo??? *collapses and PLEASE don't try and revive me*

T-Pain has done it again, Dancers! This fool apparently has an undying "LIKE" for the social networking site Facebook that he decided to get a tattoo that reads, "You Don’t Have to Like Me,” bearing an image of the famous “Like” button. It's being reported that he got the tat during a recent trip to Hawaii.

He tweeted:
“I get a tatt every time I come to Hawaii. I think this one is pretty sweet, unless facebook shuts down soon”
Think again, fool! Ain't NOTHING "sweet" about that!

Hey T-Pizzle, if you're bored and don't know what to spend your money on, I know a blogger who could use the coins! Lemme know when I need to provide my bank account info, k?


No comments:

Post a Comment