Saturday, January 29, 2011

Twitter Beef: 50 Cent VS. Ciara???


Ut Oh!

So in the wee hours of the morning, I was being my usual nosy self on TWITTER (one of the greatest loves of my life) when there seemed to be some subliminal shots being thrown between 50 Cent and his rumored girl Ciara.

Peep the scenario below!

50 Cent (with his crass, obnoxious, and often times HEEELARIOUS self) put out the following tweet after spending the day at the Playboy Mansion:
“I just left the play boy mansion. I think I want to be a pimp now. Sh*t I have strong pimp qualities. Lol”

“I’m looking for girls to start my new line of work. Are there any strong potential hoe’s on tweeter right now. Lol”
For those NOT on Twitter, this is an everyday occurrence whenever 50 tweets! You've been warned!

Directly after 50 put out this tweet, Ciara subliminally tweets:
“The things people tweet say a lot about their character, pay attention!”
One may ask...so how do you know she was talking about 50? Well shortly after, 50 tweeted:
“Yea I tweet things that reflect my character b*tch. I have a sense of humor get one.lol that’s why your 3 mill followers behind me.”
COT DAMN, 50!!! So harsh, eh? Ciara, who happens to have three million followers less than 50, replied:

“ooohh, tell em why u mad b!”
I mean....yall be the judge, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist!

Source
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment