Sunday, February 27, 2011

The 83rd Annual Academy Awards (OSCARS) - Red Carpet


Celebrities stormed the red carpet for the 83rd Annual Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center in Los Angeles, CA.

Enjoy TONS of red carpet flix below.....
 
 
Jennifer Lawrence kept is simple, yet sexy in Calvin Klein! My only complaint about this look is that I wish she had on more accessories....
 
 Mila Kunis looks lovely in Elie Saab!
  Round of applause for Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa dress, Fred Leighton jewels, and Ferragamo clutch and shoes. How does this 14-year old ALWAYS get it right???
 
 I LOVE this Monique Lhuillier dress on Mandy Moore! Best I've ever seen her look!
 Is that Snooki? Oh no...that's Valentino. My Bad...
 Anne Hathaway, of course in Valentino!
 Beautiful dress, but I've seen her in better.
 
 
 Michelle Williams looks beautiful in Chanel Haute Couture
 
 Amy Adams in L’Wren Scott. I'm not totally moved. But it's being reported that she wore $1.35 MILLION in Cartier emerald and diamond jewelry. WOWZERS!
 
 Again, I'm not totally moved by Scarlett Johannsen in Dolce & Gabbana....
 ...but I am a big fan of her hair and makeup!
 Jennifer Hudson looks DIVINE in a Versace tangerine gown!
 But that purple shoe is RATCHET!!!
 
 And that lacefront is SCREAMING "Toddlers & Tiaras"! Or better yet.....Jonbenet Ramsey.
 YAAAASSSS, Hilary!!!
 I would've never guess this was Gucci! BELLA!!!
 *GASP!!!*
 
 Halle is BREATHTAKING in Marchesa!!! Does it get any better.....
 Javier Bardem and wife Penelope Cruz (in L’Wren Scott)
 Way to bounce back quickly, Penelope!
 Ugh! AWFUL!
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman (in Dior)
 HATED IT!!! *Men On Film voice*
Reese Witherspoon in Armani Prive. That corner store pony-tail is ruining the whole look!
Gwyneth Paltrow is WINNING in this Calvin Klein dress and Louis Vuitton earrings, brooch, and ring!

 Ya know, I feel that if Natalie Portman (in Rodarte) wasn't pregnant, her award show looks would've been much better! *sigh*
My gal Sandra Bullock in Vera Wang! I wish her hair would've been down, but hey! Can't win 'em all...

A lot of people were on the fence with Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Couture, but I am such a FAN!!!!!!!!!!! This dress is amazing!
 Justin Timberlake is ON in Tom Ford!!! And Momma-Timberlake doesn't look half bad herself!
Justin...New Music...GET ON IT!!!
 *mouth wide open* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Now this is what you call a good looking couple - Matthew McConaughey (in Dolce & Gabbana) and Camilla Alves (in Kaufman Franco). Camila isn't even an actress, and she has one of the best looks of the night!
 
"The Fighter's" Melissa Leo in Marc Bouwer...NOPE!
 I feel like I've seen this Valentino Couture dress on Florence Welch before! Either way, I'm not with it....
 
 Russell Brand brought his "mum" along for the ride!
Mark Ruffalo and wife Sunshine Coigney
 Call me crazy but I LOOOOVE this dress on Sunshine! Very edgy and fashion forward....
 
"The Town's" Jeremy Renner in YSL
Marisa Tomei in a 1950 couture Charles James dress from Lily et Cie. Hmmmm, I honestly don't know how I feel about this....

Helena Bonham Carter in I HAVE NO CLUE!!! *soft sigh*

*hard sigh*
Pictured with her long time partner, famed director Tim Burton
 Helena, you are just going OVER BOARD now.....
 I think Jesse Eisenberg is the cutest! Don't you?

Lady Stone, this is just flat out WRONG from head to heels!!!
BRAVO, Celine Dion (in Giorgio Armani Privé)....BRAVO! This woman JUST had TWINS a few months ago! STUNNING....
 The Social Network AND the new Spiderman's Andrew Garfield
The King's Speech star Colin Firth and wife

Helen Mirren is DIVINE, yes? 
The Fighter's Christian Bale and wife!
 
 My guy!!! The Fighter's Mark Wahlberg and wife Rhea Durham in a very innneresting dress.
 Jeff Bridges with his whole family!
 Donald Trump with wife Melania in Dolce & Gabanna
Robert Downey Jr. and wife. There IS hope for Lindsey Lohan.....
 Hugh Jackman and wife. What in the PEACOCK hell?!?!
 Annette Bening with husband actor/filmmaker Warren Beatty
 TV personality Maria Menunos
 TV personality Nancy O'Dell
 Mary Hart
 Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson

GMA's Robin Roberts

More flix will be added as they become available! Check back...

Images: Getty Images

1 comment:

  1. Jhud. u look great but u need a boob job cause them tits look terible and take they wretched hair down and do a more simple bun or messy undo next time thx boo alsso I didnt die for ur makeup either but it will pass

    ReplyDelete