Thursday, February 17, 2011

Adele: "I Think I Might Make A Hip-Hop Record"


You know what Adele, you can do NO WRONG in my eyes...ROCK ON!!!

One of the loves of my life, songstress Adele sat down with Rolling Stone magazine to plug away at her new album, 21, her upcoming U.S. tour, find out what it was like for Adele to work with Rick Rubin, the meaning behind her hit single "Rolling in the Deep" and what would happen if she made a hip-hop record.


I think I might make a hip-hop record, because all I'm listening to is Nicki Minaj and Kanye West and Drake and stuff like that. No, I doubt I'll make a hip-hop record, but I don't think I'd have the swagger to get away with it, not with this accent anyway. It would be annoying. It would be like a kind of sketch show if I did it.
I say try it, my dear!!! Right now you are WINNING! Peep the interview under the break...

No comments:

Post a Comment