Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cassie is Wiz Khalifa's Leading Lady In New Video (PHOTOS)

 

THAT FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First he has a picture of Cassie on a t-shirt in his video, now Wiz Khalifa has her playing lead in his new video??? Diddy, I would suggest you load up the gage...he's coming for your girl!

The beautiful Cassie (if I was into girls, she would be my #1....I ain't afraid!) is pictured on the set of Wiz's new video shoot for "Roll Up", the second single from his Atlantic Records debut Rolling Papers, due March 29.

The video is directed by Jake Davis, and Wiz had this to say about his leading lady: “She’s really, really dope in the video. Just her movement and her following, I felt like it’s just real positive and it matches what we represent. For the type of chick that we were representing, like a really bossy chick, a chick who has some stuff going, it felt like Cassie was perfect for it.”

Boy, WHAT???? SEAT!

More flix under the break.......

 
 
 Cheesin'!!!
 
 

Cassie is a PROBLEM, ladies and gentleman! But yall don't hear me tho....

Images: Cameron Lazerine/Rap-Up


No comments:

Post a Comment