Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Donald Trump Does NOT Support Gay Marriage!


SLIIIIIME!

In a interview with FOX News correspondent Greta van Susteren, Donald Trump has gone on record to say that he is NOT in support of gay marriage but oh, he likes the Gays! *sarcasm*
VAN SUSTEREN: Gay marriage?
TRUMP: I'm not in favor of gay marriage.

VAN SUSTEREN: You sort of hesitate when you say that. Any doubt?

TRUMP: No, I'm just not in favor of gay marriage. I live in New York. New York is a place with lots of gays, and I think it is great. But I'm not in favor of gay marriage.
You think it's "great"? If I were gay and living in NYC, I wouldn't frequent ANY of his businesses! Since he doesn't support you guys, why should you support him???

Keep in mind, Trump is a Republican so this doesn't surprise me much...just wanted to share with my gay readers.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment